Patch went live on February 18, 2019.
- Charging weapons and tools now disables the ESC button and Travelling.
- You can now equip 2 runes.
- Item count in inventory has been fixed.
- Item bouncing off walls has been tweaked.
- Random "gretzarmor acquired" appearing on Magnus has been fixed.
- Bow will longer be stuck in drawing animation if there is a transition to cutscene when the player is attacking.
- Treasure chests will now work.
- Throwing food at your Magnus now increases affection and decreases hunger.
- Barn feed now won't be duplicated.
- Quest log seen on Magnus model when accessing the Barnbook has been fixed.
- Cranite burrow skill has been fixed. (No fly zone)
- Seagasus skills now does damage.
- Infinite stats allocation on Magnus is now.. finite.
- Certain visual effects for Magnus has been updated.
- All slots are now fixed.
- You can now stack items in the storage and shipping bin.
- Guild Quest various fixes.
- Dialogues were tweaked and updated.
- Cutscene lightning fixes.
- Exiting the Temple Puzzle area will now save the state of the area.
- Various Quests and NPC tweaks.
- UI has been completely overhauled.
- Waterfall sound effect at the industrial area have been toned down.
- Various Magnus sound effects have been added.
- More sound effects added to the game.
- Players can now easily access the water plot without crossing the bridge.
- Added visual indicator for fishes nibbling on water crops.
- Optimized visual effects for fishes nibbling on water crops.
- Improved visibility for water crops when in water.
- Added Steel Ingot to crafting list.
- Crafting will now use materials.
- Temple door now won't have any keys slotted into them.
- Temple see-through effect has been adjusted.
- A rock collider in the Dreadclaw battle room was removed.
- Various tweaks to HUD has been done.