Patch went live on August 31, 2019.
- Fixed some cutscenes that will cause crashes.
- Disabled language option for Chinese and Japanese language (Not available yet)
- (Fix) For some players who still have this issue where the other language persist in your save file. Please enter the settings tab in your backpack and click the ENGLISH button.
- Fixed a bug where the quest can get stuck after killing a boss.
- Fixed a bug where fish will get missing from your inventory.
- Controller input is activated.
- The controller support is still in progress, please let us know your feedback on how to improve it!
- Currently, the best supported controller is the PlayStation 4 Controller, other controllers might have weird...interactions.
- Fixed a bug where the Stubjaw Magnus can fly in some maps.
- Fixed a bug where you can escape mid crafting.
- Fixed a bug where the store prices did not match the descriptions.
- Updated some tutorial text for some pop ups.
- Updated some skill names tooltips not appearing.
- Removed weird text appearing when crafting.
- Fixed when players die, sometimes the time and day does not progress (They do!)
- Fixed a bug where sometimes during Magnus taming the BGM keeps looping.
- Fixed a bug where logs keep spawning when 2 players chop down the same tree.
- Fixed a bug where players are not able to cook any recipe even after providing required ingredients.
- Fixed a bug where players can die and the screen will fade to black..forever.