Patch went live on November 1, 2019.
- Fixed a bug for some controls not working properly (Petting,Menu Opening,Teleporters)
- Fixed a bug where the fish pond was causing some areas to glitch out.
- Fixed a bug where the crafting some items displayed missing / glitchy position of items.
- Some updates on cooking UI text, Magnus Skill icons, crafting results.
- Updated friendbook's weird visual information.
- Fixed a bug for crafting names not displaying properly.
- Optimizing the system and flow, that is causing issues when big numbers of Magnus is stored
- Optimizing multiplayer side of barn processes
- Controller - In progress for the full support for controllers that works well with other platforms.
- In the process of overhauling the system, to achieve a better and more polished experience after current feedback.
- Quest system improvements are progressing well, due in line with the new quests for the next big update.
- Looking into memory leak issues that is happening with certain player’s PC specifications