Patch went live on , 2020
- Fixed an issue where UI controls is not disabled when renaming magnus.
- Fixed a bug where magnus count is always 100/100 in the inventory.
- Fixed a bug where magnus falls through the map on Buffin Island.
- Fixed a bug where dead magnus do not disappear on Buffin Island.
- Fixed an issue with the Cooking Station showing null reference for some functions.
- Fixed an issue with the NPC shops while navigating items.
- Fixed a bug where Trees cannot be removed from Farm.
- Fixed an issue where players get stuck while watering.
- Fixed an issue where Magnus Affection can get too low beyond expectation.
- Fixed Item dropping out of bounds in certain maps.
- Fixed the issue where multiple UI elements can be opened at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where magnus are able to climb unto unintended areas.
- Fixed the teleport function in the Wood Camp
- Fixed the Wood Camp Farm, should be functional as intended now.
- Fixed an issue where players are able to harvest even if there are no plants in the cell.
- Fixed a bug where you are able to interact with crafting station during the mounting sequence of the magnus.
- Fixed issue with a few Magnus Animation's SFX.
- Fixed a bug where using Cralitus's basic attack while burrowed will cause it to move vertically.
- Fixed a bug where players are able to do a Charged Attack with their weapon while mounted on a magnus.
- Fixed the missing Cooking Station Arrow
- Fixed the Health indicator for Fish.
- Fixed the Unikoz prefab position in water.
- Fixed a bug where Barnbook UI will not appear when brought up.
- Fixed a bug where one player taming a magnus cause the others' UI to turn off.
- Fixed an issue with showing other player's classes in the UI, it should be showing the right classes now.
- Fixed a bug where players' equipped armor is not updated visually for other players.